Our project is to create sustainable jobs in the rural communities amongst the women willing to learn and run their own bakeries.
The bakers sell their produce (bread, snowballs, pizzas, muffins and rolls) to their Local Communities, Spaza Shops, schools and creches.
This is true upliftment, not just for the bakers directly but for every person that buys their bread. They create baked products where they are consumed. The baker’s profits and the customer savings, all contribute to further upliftment as the money circulates and remains within the local community.
How you can be involved:
We are looking for organizations, like yours, to get involved with our community changing initiative, to fund a bakery or help to get one established in your local rural community.
Organizations and individuals can donate to Celebrate Life and we will use the full donation to buy bread loaves from the bakers which are then donated directly to local schools and crèches.
With a donation of R2500 a month, bakers are able to feed between 800 – 1000 children at local schools and crèches every day of the month.
Benefits of a Celebrate Life oven to the community:
• Skills development
• Empowerment of men and women alike
• Creating sustainable employment and community upliftment
• Boosting local economy by the money generated from sales staying within the community (multiplier effect)
• Feeding the children through Bread Credits
A full bakery costs R30,000 which includes mentoring and training costs
Should you love what Celebrate Life is doing and would like to get involved, you can do so by either:
• Bread Credits – Feeding a local crèche or orphanage, by donating to Celebrate Life monthly .- R2500.00
• Or funding individual Bakeries at the cost of R30, 000 each – These bakeries will then be plugged into our existing community of bakers, placed by Celebrate Life into women empowerment programmes or placed in feeding schemes to feed schools, orphans and the communities.
Call us at +27824401730
Email: [email protected]