Celebrate Life has decided on our next fundraising initiative for June/July 2024: a 5 day kayak along the Okavango Delta! We will cover a distance of 110km in the 5 days.
We are looking for some vibrant South African personalities to join us in supporting women empowerment and the creation of sustainable jobs in our communities.
This is not for the faint hearted and requires a certain level of fitness and upper body strength.
Requirements to apply for this initiative –
- Raise minimum of R100,000 for the Ubuntu Micro Bakery project.
- Risk of hippo and crocodile encounters – ensure you follow guides in structions at all times.
- Initial deposit of 30% required on booking.
- Flights arrive and depart from Maun, one night each way in Maun on arrival and departure.
- Food supplied and camps set up by guides.
- Motorboat follows paddlers to ensure safety.
- Maximum of eight people on the group, first come, first serve basis.
- Anyone wanting to join must have a passion for women empowerment and knowledge of our Ubuntu Micro Bakery Project.
- Places are reserved on a first come , first served basis.
If you are interested in joining our team, please email Cherry Armstrong at email@example.com